Saturday, August 6, 2011

So a new roommate it is!

I have, over the course of a few years, experienced those moments where I say to myself, "What did I just get myself into?"" and "Where do I start???" and feel like the walls were going to close in on me.

Put together an apartment. Not a problem.

Put together and apartment, classroom, then leave after two days for another inservice, come back with over the weekend and get it all done before the school year begins....maybe not so much.

So I have a new roommate and half the rent. Not too shabby!








I'll just share with you what would have been quite the experience for my co-teacher Amy had I not suggested that she bunk with me.

Once our apartment is set up then the pics will be posted. Right now it looks like Costco exploded in our kitchen and living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment