Ben & I headed out when we heard Merril & Amy's name being called out to leave.
We followed them out thinking that we were on the same flight.
As you can see from Ben's face, that was not the case:)
So back inside only to see Matt, another new teacher at our site come in with one of my pieces. Since he has already been out to Nunap., he had very little luggage to begin with, he offered to take one of mine.
On the plane. Our pilot was pretty much putting out that, "Don't talk to me" vibe, so we just sat back and enjoyed the show- and a bumpy one it was. I think I felt like tossing my cookies about 10 minutes in.
One of the villages that is located quite close to ours. I thought it was ours and was a little disappointed simply b/c it was not what I had pictured. Thankfully we kept flying on.
Amy with our dinner.
Getting ready to cross the river with our stuff to get to the school.
My apartment on the right! Right on the water:)
No comments:
Post a Comment