Friday, October 7, 2011
Quandary
My students are working on fluency every week. If they meet their goal, they get a treat.
This treat has to be edible, come in the shape of a rectangle or circle, and include some form of sugar. Since pencils and sometimes erasers fall into too many of these categories, I stick with food. I know. I know. I am still working on the I Will Not Aid in the Adding More Sugar to My Students' Bodies Cause.
However, I must now take into consideration that I have students on the wrestling team. They are to watch their sugar intake and work on putting on some muscle. Hmmm....if only there was a magic cookie out there that could solve my problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well... you could make a high protein cookie with whole wheat flour (say peanut butter criss cross cookies with whole wheat pastry flour). Obviously I know your supplies are limited... but that's what I would do :-)
ReplyDelete