that made this trip home oh so sweet.
Coming home was definitely not something I was planning on doing until Christmas.
But then again, it really wasn't in my plans to make an unexpected visit to the doctor's office...I now side of the err of caution after the last three years of fun medical procedures.
And after I was seen, my problem handled, and cleared... I was ready to relax! And certainly not in the sense of chilling in front of the tv and watching my favorite flicks. But instead, spending quality time with loved ones, enjoying the colors of fall, shopping the stores looking for bargains, driving at a semi-normal speed on the streets of Boise, eating & drinking at my favorite sweet spots, and of course, reflecting. A lot.
Many thanks to those that have sat on the other side of a table, or car & just let me unload everything that has happened in the last two months. I appreciate it- GREATLY. I now feel ten times better about going back and pressing on.
Getting my Root beer float fix with my wise, world traveling- hopefully to South Africa this summer- friend Leah.
Starbucks. And as Kiley would ask....and I quote : "What time?? where?? or is where a silly question?"
FALL + 70 degree weather= Happiness
Nephew # 4. Sadly I did not get a picture of Nephew # 3 with his new Alaskan Moose slippers. Classic.
The black sheep of the family.







No comments:
Post a Comment