There really hasn't been to much going on here other than a little bit of white appearing overnight on the ground!
So that is why Amy and I are mixing it up a little. Tonight we take off for Kwethluk, another village on the other side of Bethel. We are looking forward to hanging out with some friends and see them in action in their classrooms.
Sadly though, there has been another death in Kwethluk. A young girl died in a boating accident. Amy and I will quite possibly be attending the funeral of this young girl if it takes place around the same time we arrive in Kwethluk this evening.
It is my hope that Amy and I can be encouraging to those that we will be hanging out with. And that we, too, will be able to r/c new ways to reach our students by watching other teachers and gleaning from them what we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment