Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tired is the word of the day.

One of the articles that I came across recently while reading up on doggie care had a list of commandments for the Dog's 10 Commandments.

The first one mentioned?

1. Thou shalt always let the dog out when you get out of bed, even if it is 2:00 a.m. and you just want a potty break. If you just go back to bed, I will assume you forgot and I will scream until you relent.

Oh. My. Goodness.
I don't think I ever want to experience a night like last night ever again. He was up talking for an hour- both times @ 1 a.m. and 2a.m. - and don't get me wrong, it's fun to hear him speak- but not when sleep is on my menu.

Not only that- but the snow gos were going all night. So it'll be interesting to see how this day goes, and the rest of the week for that matter- as we all have Saturday school again. The only good thing that will come from these upcoming days are the parent conferences that I will have with the parents of those that have made tremendous progress behavior wise. Well, that and three half days!

So that is what is going on in my little part of the world- not much else other than job seeking. Things seem to be moving:)

No comments:

Post a Comment