Lesson # 1: Slow down, travel w/ no expectations, find beauty in everything, and you will be amazingly surprised.
Like spotting goats on a mountain side.
Or a small church located at the end of a short foot trail before hitting the water.
Lesson #2: Embrace the outdoors- being surrounded by Alaska's majestic mountains really helped me relax in that I was reminded of the "bigger" picture so to speak.
Lesson #3: Take the stairs. I realized after trying to walk on the lake for 1/2 mile that I was a little out of shape- my legs were killing me with all of the stabilizing that I had to do so as to not fall.
Lesson #4:Time to reflect with no distractions is always beneficial.
Lesson #5: Take time for love. There were many dogs about in Juneau and I was reminded of Bogart everytime I saw a large dog or a curious animal. They are allowed in stores, bars, the post office--just about anywhere and it brought a smile to my face when I thought about heading back and seeing my Bogey.
| Meet Humphrey...happy to "meet" us from a distance. |
Lesson #6: Traveling & visiting with friends- always a good thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment