snow falling, wind blowing, temperatures changing,
I find that my kids and their attitudes (as well as my own) reflects the weather's strange behavior. When you have a student that flips out when having to solve the problem 11 divided by 6- rips the paper to shreds and then takes off like the wind....you know the school year just needs to be over.
They are SO ready for summer break, and I am just ready for warm weather.
Forget vacation...I just want to see the boardwalk again, feel the sunshine on my face w/out the snot freezing in my nose, and be able to take my kids all outside without them saying, "It's too cold!!!"
Caitlin is hopeful that next week will be warmer & perhaps we can get our students together for a few rounds of hoops to keep them motivated in the late mornings...hopefully being the operative word. I am still averaging 1/2 my students with another round of strep rolling through-please pray for my health as I would like to avoid that at all costs;)
No comments:
Post a Comment