Well, now I know what was going on...finally our side of the river is cracking up!
I'd like to see it all move down river, but one of our school aides stated that the middle is still thick as all get out.
While all of this is happening outside of the home, inside it's a PARTY! We are still working on making sure the apartment is ready for its new tenant - it was nice to come into a clean apartment last August. And it is just a good feeling to know that summer is almost here!
![]() |
| Bogart joining in and making some noise. |
Good News...... After yesterday I only have two more days of school left!
Bad News....First, I have to survive until then. :)
SERIOUSLY! What makes the last two weeks of school so tough.
The kids start are just plain TIRED of being cooped up inside!! I am just plain tired-lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment