We all needed something to do...so I created an opportunity to be productive and make progress towards my next destination- Toksook Bay.
Amy & I started packing up some of our belongings Friday night as we would like to make sure that the end of the school year is not an overwhelming one. I learned the hard way that moving while wrapping up the year is not an easy and oftentimes will put a damper on the closing process.
| I hooked him up with a harness, but I will def. be investing in a harness with the proper equipment attached. |
| Roadside assistance needed. |
![]() |
| A little pooped. And once we arrived and dropped off our tubs, the offers came in to take him "off my hands." So not going to happen- but it was good to see him socializing with the locals! |

No comments:
Post a Comment