Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break II

One Spring Break is never enough, especially out here:) After a week of Standardized Testing, a break before the last couple of weeks is a good thing.  And that, my friends, is why I am heading back to  Anchorage for another weekend of food, friends, and fun.

I just bought my tickets this morning and rented a vehicle for 6 dollars a day- so different from Hawaii's 80+.

Gonna meet up with some friends and stock up on some good food over the period of 36 hours- it's gonna go fast and yet be so worth it.

Here's to hoping that I can hit all my fave spots and then some. Obviously the list goes as follows:
Starbucks


The Cake Studio for the Birthday Girl ( not me this time):


Sonic Drive in for the Cherry Limeade ( remind me of what's to come)


And a hair appt! What time is left will be spent relaxing an enjoying time in a beautiful home with a friendly face....can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment