Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting a little Spring Break from...


 the Spring Cleaning:) 4 toys down in-all w/in 45 minutes-hmmm.

Here's to hoping this new type holds his attention- the kids outside certainly like them.


I am hoping to find things in Anchorage w/ no squeakers.

Today, before I take off my my short trip,  I will chill with my students and provide some entertainment in the form of a movie and popcorn as apparently Easter (Orthodox) is another school holiday to enjoy. This week many of my students have been out for the first part of the school day sitting in church. I still haven't been able to receive an explanation as to why, but it is what it is. This meant another week of review for my students as most of them are not present. So another week comes to a close and it ends hopefully well with egg dying, popcorn, a little math and a movie- and then off on a plane I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment