Up-
A day off from teaching due to the weather conditions outside. I was at school when this decision was made, so I was able to complete the rest of my grading and get all caught up.
and down...
Had to stay and complete a Language Training Program.
Up- Was able to take off and do some spring cleaning at home.
and down...
This is what we came home to. The "slow drip" turned into more of a fast one.
Up-I have to say that after about an hour of cleaning, our kitchen is one Martha Stewart may cook in, if offered. Probably not.
and down....
Have to bundle up for a nice wintery walk to the post office.
Up-
Came back with goodies and some amazingly warm socks- many thanks padres!
And sadly while at the post office I learned about a young gentleman that lost his life in the blizzard the day before yesterday. He was from this village and was making a return trip back and due to the weather conditions did not make it. It breaks my heart to hear of these types of things where families undergo times of such grief and loss. Prayers, please.

No comments:
Post a Comment