Sunday, February 26, 2012

It was a good weekend...


to do absolutely nothing...and for me it was a 3 day weekend. I took off most of Friday as I was trying my best to hang in there for as long as I could before having to call it quits. This chest cold has me down for the count. And it normally bothers me quite a bit to be sick on the weekend b/c that is when  I am able to get things done, but considering the weather conditions, well- it just forced me to stay put on the couch and rest. I don't think I have ever downed so many oranges and cough syrup as I did yesterday.

But today (Sunday) I felt like I was able to get up and get a few things done in the classroom, as it is only a THREE DAY WEEK! Spring break is coming my way. Now only if I could get some sunny weather so that there will be no issues with the planes getting in.

As Amy and I headed out this morning, I was so surprised as t how much snow actually fell on the ground. I t was blowing around so much last night, I was surprised some of it actually landed and stayed put.


8:30 this morning.

Notice Amy is dressed for the walk.




And I am not- too lazy to put anything but tennis shoes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment