Friday, February 10, 2012

It's getting a little warmer, and a little more interesting...


AS you can see above, there is a change in the temperature. Getting up in the morning is always fun..... but the cherry on top? Trying to make my way down the staircase of doom. Snow melts during the day, then ices up at night, and with a slight breeze in the morning, well....we just have to be extra careful not to fall flat on our faces as we go down this staircase. There is nothing I can do but lock one foot against the wall, and hope for the best as I open the door in the a.m., cause if there is wind- it always catches the door and swings it open with me attached. My biggest fear is being dragged off the top portion. And it has happened. I have now learned to let Amy be the test dummy, as I am not going off the deep end first thing in the morning.

But on a brighter note, it's getting lighter earlier. This shot was taken at 9:40. And the best part is... it was warm enough for me to just wear my light jacket.



No comments:

Post a Comment