Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday. Not an easy day.

I felt like this.


















Yesterday morning I started with 9 out of 17 students. Then every 15 minutes or so another student would walk through my door.

Now I understand that this:



would even stop me from getting to school on time. Imagine walking over this frozen river in the dark.


But then you add to the mix that I have a huge chunk of my students on the wrestling team heading out to Bethel for a one o'clock flight, well...they are more interested in making sure they have everything packed and not so much the test on their desks.

But what made this Friday AmAzIng was the unexpected treats/ cards from friends that arrived.
What rocks better than chocolate for a Friday treat?...These:


Polar Bear Paws.
Glad that I won't be seeing any of the real deal up close...but
eating these, while sitting in front of a heater, and watching Flying Wild Alaska...it doesn't get any better than that in Alaska. Many thanks again to mi familia:)

Now I am heading home once again to enjoy a warm drink, a good book, and a nice view.

No comments:

Post a Comment