Call me chicken, call me overly cautious, but there is something scary about walking on a sheet of ice, knowing full well that there is freezing water below it.
I can jump out of planes, I can throw myself down a mountain on a snowboard... but this freaks me out.
Yesterday, I followed Ben out, followed being the operative word, to take a look at the pond where ice skating may take place. It looks very uneven...like I said before, I still see black and blue.
And onto the river... I only got a couple shots in simply b/c it was freezing cold and I was afraid that I would slip, fall, and drop my camera. Life would be over as we know it if that happened. But it was quite the first time experience of walking on water, as Ben would put it. Now to just get Amy out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment