Aint nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! This time next week I will be with hanging out with friends from college, family that plays hockey! , colleagues that have been on this crazy journey with me for almost five months, all with a Starbucks in my hand!!!
This week was a good one until I came down with strep again. I remember a student last week came up to me and literally coughed in my face right before she told me she needed to go home with strep. Let's just say I was not a happy camper but had to put on a smile and remind this student that strep is highly contagious and we need to not cough in the faces of others. Needless to say, Amy and I are both anti-biotics yet again and we are fine now.
And with this last week almost behind me and break coming up, I am getting pretty excited! Nothing is going to slow me down!
And if you can pray for both my roomie and myself, this is a desperately needed vacation and the weather, as you very well know is very unpredictable.
Last week, in Bethel...we waited for clearance to leave...we watched as the runway was cleared, the plane warmed up, and the snow brushed off.
And on a clear day....this is what a pilot can see...
Not sure what next Wednesday night is going to look like, but you know...it is my hope that the runways are clear, there is little snow to brush off, and the plane is definitely warmed up:)
No comments:
Post a Comment