Thursday, September 15, 2011

What was I thinking??!!

On the back of this B&BW anti-bac gel?

A powerful germ-killing formula enriched with Tahatian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free.

Added to this note should be: Reminder: Powerfully potent, for many reasons.


I am sitting here right watching people walk by my classroom covering their noses.

My administrator just walked in and started coughing up a storm.

Why? Simply b/c I reasoned that since my students are constantly coughing into their hands and spreading germs everywhere, I will get them to practice using soap and water, and every once in awhile, anti-bac gel.

Well, at some point today I squirted some into a trusted student only to walk off without it. A few moments later I realized that he had it & there were many students surrounding him. It went from being completely filled to this in a few moments. Seriously. A few moments.



I then realized the many draws to this product- other than it's wonderful scent- lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment