"Your class was quiet today."
Me:"I KNOW, RIGHT??!!!"
Now- I could claim that I am an amazing teacher with mad skills in the classroom, or just be honest and admit that 3 of my students were out due to a crazy case of the strep going through the school.
It always changes the dynamics of a class when certain students are absent and I found myself moving right along through the material. I didn't think that was going to be the case this morning. When I woke up it was stinking COLD outside, dark, and windy. I was afraid that my students mixed with this weather would make for one very challenging day.
Not the case. It was the smoothest day yet and I am so grateful to God for how this day turned out. It is still windy and chilly, but my day went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Oh, and the cherry on top??? A package from my Aunt Jenny:) Can't wait to go home and open it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment