Saturday, December 10, 2011
What to do?
Walking over to the school this morning I remembered that I wanted to get a shot of this just because I like the font of the shortened village name. So I grabbed my camera, headed out, noted that it was warming up again, and that there was a lot of water droplets being blown in my direction, so I decided to get low to take the shot.
And while doing so , I heard this yelp, and as I peered over the sled that I was taking a picture of, I see this:
Hmmm....what in the world do I do with a shivering, soaked to the bone puppy?
Bring it in and show Amy, that's what I do!
Tiny, white ball of fur was too cute to turn away so I brought it into the school and opened Amy's classroom and showed her the cuteness that is this puppy.
Just call me a softy.
And while sitting on the ground just watching this pup go explorin' we shook our heads. There are no animal shelters out here, & dogs are pretty much left outside to fend for themselves unless they are attached to a chain, and most importantly, we are all heading out in about 11 days for break.
Thankfully, a few minutes later we heard a pounding on the door and I knew instantly that it was the owner. Relief flooded over me as the problem had resolve itself. I could hand the dog over, return back to my classroom and not fret over a lost puppy.
Alls well that ends well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment