Yesterday I :
-passed out Christmas goodies with Amy to the other teachers
Last night I:
-put more of these puppies together.
and loaded the sled
Today I:
-sent more kids home with strep
-corraled students back into the gym during the Winter Program, only to then have the music not play right (beats came out but no words) for our performance and my students were exhibiting major stage fright.
-handled yet another breakdown
This afternoon I:
-watched my students enjoy the Christmas tradition of making gingerbread houses.
-played the games that I use to play in youth group with the 4/5 class coming in at the end. I haven't heard my kids laugh so hard & laugh as a class, not laugh to bully one another.
And so, it is done. The kids are done, I am done. And off we go...leaving one winter wonderland for another:)
No comments:
Post a Comment