
This is my new toy. My goal is to eventually learn how to take pictures that I'd like to frame on my own wall.
My last camera was having issues. When I read that I had to smack it against the cement floor in order to get it operating again, I knew that an upgrade was a must for Alaska.
I thought that choosing an upgrade would be easy. It isn't. There are so many things that one has to take into consideration- price, features, possible lens additions, etc. But for me, all I really should looked at was which one would take me the longest to figure out. That way I have something to do in Alaska.
Now- it's kind of important to have a camera figured out before using it. This thing is a tad bit intimidating, but thank goodness the gentleman that sold it to me is giving me free lessons, or else I'd be on YouTube all night long. My first assignment was to play around with the aperture "feature?".
I took the camera out, played around with it, (have no clue as to what I was doing) and took some pictures. Looking at the pics now, it seems that I may have failed to do this assignment correctly-- but it sure was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment